You can access and edit workspace settings and workspace details from directly within your workspace.
Settings Within a Workspace
To edit your workspace settings:
- Locate a workspace you own on the Bluescape Home page.
- Select (More).
- A context menu opens. Select the View Settings option.
- The Workspace settings menu opens.
- You can modify the following settings from this menu:
- Show or hide collaborator cursors
- Show or hide the canvas
- Show or hide reactions
- Show or hide the grid
Workspace Options from Bluescape Home
You can manage workspaces you see, view details, and - for workspaces where you have the appropriate permissions - edit settings, all from Bluescape Home.
To access these options:
- Locate the workspace in Bluescape Home.
- Select (More). The workspace options menu opens.
- From here, you can select from the following list and perform specific actions.
Note: The options that appear in the workspace options list depend on your workspace permissions.
- Send to Wall
- Select multiple
Select the dropdown for a full list of workspace options
Using a stylus in a Bluescape Workspace
Bluescape detects when a stylus or drawing tool has been connected to a workspace, and allows users to select whether it should act as a drawing tool or a pointer. The options menu includes “Always Draw” or “Act as Pointer” selections.
To access stylus options:
- Open a Bluescape workspace.
- Select (More options).
- Select Stylus.
- Choose your preferences for how you would like your stylus to act.
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.