|This topic may not be relevant to all Bluescape users and may not apply to all Organizations. If you’re unsure whether your Organization has this feature/capability/integration, please reach out to your IT department.|
To maximize collaboration, share your newly created workspace with other team members, regardless of whether they have a Bluescape account.
Accessing Sharing Options
You can invite people to a workspace from one of two places:
- From a workspace, select(Invite) in the top-right of the workspace.
- From Bluescape Home, select (More) on the workspace tile, then select Share from the open context menu.
Workspace Sharing Options
After performing either option, the Share workspace window opens, offering multiple ways to collaborate.
1. Copy link
How to share a workspace link
To share the workspace link with fellow team members, select Copy link. The link will be copied to your clipboard, which you can paste as needed.
Note: This workspace link will only load a workspace for those with permission to access it. If someone without permission uses the link, they will see a request access prompt instead.
2. Invite people
How to invite collaborators to a workspace
When using the Invite people option, you can invite multiple members simultaneously or one person at a time.
- Type the email address or name of the member in the invite field. If the person is already a team member or visitor, their username will auto-populate in the drop-down list. If not, type their full email address and press Enter on your keyboard.
Tip: You can copy and paste multiple email addresses to bulk add collaborators to the workspace.
- Choose the permission level of the collaborator(s) being added to the workspace. Read Workspace Roles for a breakdown of each permission level.
- Select Send invite to complete the sharing process. The collaborators will immediately have access, and their names will appear beneath the invite field under People with access.
3. People with access
How to manage member workspace permissions
Once individuals are added to a workspace, their username or email address will appear under People with access. To update the permission level or remove access entirely:
- Select the permissions drop-down next to the individual.
- Select the new permission level or Remove to revoke access.
Note: Any member with Editor access to a workspace can update the permissions of other workspace collaborators.
4. Teams with access
How to manage team workspace permissions
To share the workspace with everyone in your Team, select the permission level in the drop-down next to the Team name under Teams with access. Select any option other than No access to make your workspace public among that audience.
To remove Team access, select the permissions drop-down next to the team name, then select No access to remove team access.
See Workspace Roles for a breakdown of each permission level.
5. View only link
How to grant viewing permission to non-logged-in users
This option allows you to create a sharing link for workspace access without a login. This link provides view-only access to the workspace. Once you publish a workspace, those using the link cannot navigate outside the workspace you shared with them or add content.
- Select View only link at the bottom of the sharing window.
- Select Create new link.
- Configure the link to your preference (set an expiration date and/or create a password).
- Select Create link.
- Select Copy link to share the link with others.
To learn more about managing and removing these created links, see Anonymous Workspace Access.
You can also click (Share to) to leverage our Social Sharing capabilities.
Workspace Sharing Indicators
When you create a workspace, only you can access it until you share it with others using one of the 5 methods described below, at which point the indicator updates to reflect the workspace permissions.
Workspaces only accessible to you are Private workspace:
Workspaces shared only with specific People appear like this:
Workspaces shared as broadly as with a Team appear like this:
Workspaces shared using a View only link are identified by a globe:
Depending on the workspace, the icon beside Invite in the top-right will indicate the broadest current share settings. For example, if you share with a few specific people and with a Team, the identifier will reflect that Team access is granted.
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.