Accessing Your Profile

Your Profile page allows you to view and edit specific account settings. To access it, select your initials (or profile picture if you have added one) on the top banner of Bluescape Home.

My profile

Changing your profile picture

To add or change your profile picture:

1. Select the Upload image.

2. Select the image file from your computer that you would like to be your profile picture.

3. Select Open.

4. The image displays allowing you to crop it if you prefer.

5. When you’re done, select Crop and upload photo

The photo will replace your initials in the top banner on the home page and throughout the workspace. It will also display when you start or join a meeting in Bluescape.

If you have an existing profile picture, select Upload new to update the image or Remove to display only your initials as your profile icon.

Changing your name and email address

To update your profile name or the email address associated with your profile:

1. Make changes in the name and email address fields.

2. Select Save changes.

Note: If your team has SSO enabled, you must contact your IT team to have your name and email address updated for your Bluescape account.

Personal meeting room

From your profile page, you can customize your personal meeting room link. Read Creating a Personal Meeting Room for more details on room requirements.

My teams

The My teams section of your Profile displays what Bluescape Teams you belong to and your role within them.

My applications (API Tokens)

Linked accounts are any third-party accounts you have connected with Bluescape, such as Office365. You can add new applications or disconnect existing ones through this section of your profile page.

Display mode

You can change the display mode in Bluescape, which changes the workspace background color, menus, and toolbars. Changing the display mode will change the appearance of all Bluescape Home pages and any new workspace(s) you create.

To change your display mode:

1. Navigate to the Display mode section in your profile.

2. Use the radio buttons to select Dark, Light, or High contrast mode.

The color of menus, tools, and the background of any new workspaces you create reflects your selected mode. However, existing workspaces retain their original background color.

For example, let’s say your Team has light mode by default. You create a workspace, then change to dark mode in your Profile. The workspace you created now has dark menus and toolbars but will still have a light background, as pictured below:

If you are the workspace owner, it’s easy to manually change the background color of your workspace (to light or dark).

Device setup

Use this section to connect your mobile device and desktop app to your Bluescape profile.

Settings

There are two default settings you can configure from your profile.

• Selecting Notify me by email when I receive a message will turn on notifications for the email address saved in your Profile above.

• Selecting Open a workspace in a new tab will make it so that clicking on a workspace from Bluescape Home opens it in a new tab automatically.

Change password

This section of your Profile is where you can update your Bluescape password.

To change your existing password:

1. Enter your current password into the Current Password field.

2. Enter your new, preferred password into the New Password field.

3. Select Save changes.

The Forgot password? link redirects you to a new page and notifies you that an email has been sent to the email address saved in your Profile above. Follow the instructions in that email to reset your password.

Log out of Bluescape

To log out of your account, select Log out at the bottom of the page.

You’re ready to open Bluescape and explore your profile page! :bluescape_home: