The Bluescape Desktop App contains all of the functionality the Web client currently has but removes browser dependency and provides members with a dedicated Bluescape experience.
|You may need to enable system permissions to grant Bluescape the required access to participate in meetings. See Configuring your AV Permissions and Settings for more information.|
Note: The Bluescape Desktop App now works for all Wall Clients as of the November 2022 release.
To download the Bluescape Application:
- Go to Download | Bluescape.
- Log on to Bluescape from a web browser and access your profile.
- Beside Desktop App, select Initialize desktop app.
- The Bluescape application refreshes. You can now enter your email address to complete the log-on process.
Alternatively, members may manually initialize the application using the following process:
- Select I want to initialize the application manually
- Enter the server hostname and select Next.
BluePro Tip: Do not know your server hostname?
- Enter your email address to complete your log-on.
You’re all set! If this is your first time using Bluescape, read our Getting Started new Bluescape member onboarding guide.
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.