If you would like to remove the Bluescape desktop app:
- Go to the Windows add/remove programs
- Find the Bluescape Native Application and select uninstall.
- After the uninstall is complete, delete the below Bluescape folders.
- Open the Finder app in your Dock.
- Select Applications in the window that appears.
- Locate the Bluescape App.
- To delete the app from your Mac, drag the app to the Trash or choose the app and select File > Move to Trash.
- If you’re asked for a username and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Where to Next?
- Error message appears after uninstalling the Bluescape desktop app from your Mac OS device
- How to Download and Install the Bluescape Desktop Application
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.