Canvases allow you to organize content within the workspace. You can combine individual assets within a canvas to present, locate, and share information more easily. A single canvas may contain one or more assets; multiple canvases can be nested or layered – one within the other.
Note: If you are using a Wall, read the Canvas Overview (Wall) topic.
- Select the (Canvas) icon.
- The Canvas Size modal opens, providing options for the size of your canvas.
- Select the desired size.
- A blue outline of the canvas appears as your mouse pointer. Drag the canvas to the desired location, then select to insert it.
- The canvas displays with adjustable anchor points and a toolbar. The title (Canvas 20) appears at the top.
The options in the canvas toolbar from left to right include:
- Background Color
- Border Color
- More options - Displays the standard more options context menu for workspace assets.
Select the title at the top to rename the canvas, then type the desired name.
Note: In addition to changing the background or border color of a canvas, you can also change the opacity of the canvas using the slider.
To add a canvas from the workspace context menu:
- Add one or more assets to the workspace.
- Select and drag your mouse pointer across the assets. This group selects them, forming a frame around the assets.
- From the asset toolbar, select the (More options) icon.
- From this menu, select Create Canvas.
- The group selected assets are enclosed in a canvas.
You can resize the canvas by selecting and dragging its adjustable anchor points. Use the toolbar to change the background color, border color, and size.
You can also copy, duplicate :, edit, move, pin, resize, and sort canvases. For more information, search tags: Canvas.
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.