|Custom templates are a premium feature. If you’re unsure whether your Team has this feature/capability/integration, please reach out to your IT department.|
Templates illustrate common workflows with structured workspace content that can be used and re-used dynamically. You can build a custom template from a canvas. Templates are made up of the following assets:
- Text boxes
- Attached/uploaded assets
- Smart grids
- Object hyperlinks
Note: You can also take advantage of the ready-made templates made by Bluescape.
- Open a workspace.
- Add the assets for the template to the workspace and arrange them as you see fit. You can add a maximum of 1000 Bluescape native assets (e.g., notecards, text boxes, shapes, and strokes). You can add a maximum of 250 non-native assets (e.g., images and documents).
- Place the assets in a canvas. For more information, see Creating a Canvas.
- Select the newly created canvas, then select (More) on the canvas toolbar.
- Select Create, then Template…
- In the Add template window, you can keep the default name of the template (the canvas name) or enter a new one, add a description, and share the template.
- You can share custom templates with individual members by moving the Share template toggle right to the blue “on” position. For more information, see Sharing Custom Templates.
- When you are finished, select Add.
The template is then displayed in the Template panel in the workspace. For more information, see Using Workspace Templates.