Using Objective and Key Results (OKRs) for Measuring Goals

The Objective and Key Results (OKRs) template helps you and your team define measurable goals and track outcomes. It allows you to visually track progress, create alignment within your team, and encourage engagement around the defined measurable goals.

Clearly stating your mission, its objectives, and the results you wish to achieve can inform action items necessary for the completion of the goal.

Have you used the Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) template? Reply to this topic and let us know how it’s helped you and your team achieve your goals.

Discover Templates in your workspace today! :bluescape_home:

1 Like

I am building an OKR for my team and would like to use the template. The template provided in the library is a screenshot. Where can I find a usable template and not a screenshot?

Hey there, @jmarwaha. Any templates you find in the community library topic are ready-made in Bluescape. Here is a guide to find and search our templates from within a workspace:

And if you decide to alter the template and may use your customized version again in the future, you can even save yours as a custom template to save yourself time.