Learn about using templates for the web. Click to play the video.
Templates provide a starting point for customizing common workflows in a workspace. You can take advantage of ready-made templates provided by Bluescape, and rearrange or add assets as needed. They are made up of preset, structured workspace content that can be used and re-used dynamically. Templates are contained in canvases for better organization and find-ability.
You can find explanations for all templates provided by Bluescape in the Templates category. You also can build your own custom templates in a workspace with shapes, notecards, text boxes, and other media to illustrate specific workflows.
To add ready-made and custom templates to a canvas:
- Enter a workspace on the Web client.
- Click the (Add Content) icon in the toolbar.
- The Add content tray opens. Click (Template).
- The Choose a template pop-up window opens, displaying the ready-made templates available and any custom templates you have created. You can use the search bar to find a specific template by name, or use the Filter and Sorting drop-down menus to further narrow down your options.
- Click the template you want to use.
- The Place Template pop-up opens, allowing you to create a canvas to contain the template. You can customize the title of the canvas and the color of its border. Click here for a canvas overview.
- When you are finished, click Place.
- An adjustable frame of the template canvas displays at its recommended size. You have the option to resize the frame as needed.
- When you are finished, click Place template. The template displays in the canvas you created.
Where to Next?
- Getting Started
- Bluescape Templates Library
- Go to Bluescape
- Adding Custom Templates to a Workspace (Web)
- Using Workspace Templates (Wall)
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.