Using Screen Share+ in a Workspace

Support Note
Enabling Screen Share+ for a team is available to Bluescape Enterprise customers only. However, this feature remains accessible on scratch workspaces only for all tiers.
If you want to upgrade and enable this feature for your team, Reply to this topic for further assistance.

Enterprise users can share a live feed from anywhere using Screen Share+. This includes other browsers, video feeds, or HDMI/USB sources. Live content uploaded to the workspace can be used anytime, not just during meetings, offering more versatility to users.

Bluescape supports multi-video players, where users can stream up to four live video feeds simultaneously in one workspace.

Add live content

To add live content to your workspace, once enabled in your team:

1. Select :add_content: (Add content) from the workspace content toolbar.

2. Select :screenshare_plus: (Screen Share+).

3. On the Screen Share+ screen, select your input by using the Select input type dropdown:

• USB/HDMI feed
    • Screen share
    • Connected camera
  4. Select your Audio preferences by selecting the dropdown to Include or Do not include.

5. Select Add to workspace. The selected input appears in your workspace.

Screenshare+ Demo

6. Re-size your screen share window as required.

Leveraging Screen Share+ in your workspace enables collaborative viewing and interaction. Users can pause, play, and adjust audio and video settings. Presenters see a “Streaming active” indicator in the Collaborators toolbar.

Note: The desktop app’s screen share input is unavailable. If you need to share your screen using live content, we recommend using Bluescape on the web.

Screen Share+ toolbar (left to right):

Expand to learn about the options available in the live content toolbar.
Icon Description
:video_play_button: Play/Pause (Note: You can also play and pause the video using your left mouse button).
:volume: Increase or decrease the volume.
:capture: Capture a still image of the frame.
:settings: Access video settings.
Expand for full Settings menu
  • Flip horizontally - Allows you to flip the video from vertical to horizontal.
  • Loop - Disabled for live video content.
  • Quality - Allows you to adjust the video quality. Auto is the default selection.
  • Playback speed - Disabled for live video content.
:present: Play video in presentation mode.
:pin: Pin the video to lock it’s workspace location.
:reactions: Add a reaction to the video.
:comments: Comment on the video.
:more_options: Display additional functionality available with the video.

Now, go try adding Live Content in your workspace! :bluescape_home:

Can Bluescape please activate this feature for our account? I believe that we are on Enterprise and I’m not seeing this option when I’m using the tool. Thanks!

Hi @VCG :wave: I’ve submitted a ticket for this request. One of our awesome support agents will be in touch with you to work out the details. Thanks!