You can download workspace content in a variety of formats, dependent on what you are exporting.
- Open the workspace with the asset you want to export.
- Select the object, in this case, a document.
- From here, you may either right-click on the asset or select (More options) from the menu that appears.
- Select Export, then Download original.
- The asset downloads to your preferred download folder.
- Open a workspace containing the content you want to export.
- Group-select the assets.
- Select (More options) on the toolbar or right-click menu.
- Select Export, then the file type you would like the content exported as.
- The assets download to your preferred download folder.
Popsync lets you download all assets on a particular Popsync Image Search canvas or a collection canvas to a .zip file.
- Log on to Bluescape or Popsync.io.
- Select (Poppy) for a Popsync search.
- After your collection populates, select the results canvas or (Download) that appears when hovering your cursor over the canvas.
- If you selected the canvas, select (Download) on the canvas toolbar. All images in the search canvas download to a .zip file to your default download folder.
Download from canvas toolbar:
Download on hover: