We recommend installing our Bluescape meetings Outlook plugin to schedule one-click meetings quickly.
- Open the Add-ins menu in Outlook.
- Select My add-ins from the side menu.
- Select Add a custom add-in at the bottom of the page.
- Select Add from a URL from the drop-down menu.
- Paste the following URL : https://plugins.apps.us.bluescape.com/assets/autogen/v2/manifest.xml
- Select OK to finish the installation.
Once the installation is complete, the add-in will be available for you to use in Outlook.
Note: To avoid meeting confusion, learn how to disable automatic Microsoft Teams meetings in Outlook if the Teams scheduler is currently enabled for you.
Where to Next?
Still have questions? Reply and the community will come to your aid.