This article describes the integration process between Bluescape and Microsoft Teams, a communications tool that allows groups to host virtual meetings, chat, interact with Microsoft Office and third-party applications, share files, and participate in other collaborative activities.
- Must have valid Bluescape and Microsoft Teams accounts
- Download the appropriate Bluescape setup file for Microsoft Teams.
- Most organizations use the Bluescape (public instance) setup file. If this is true for your organization, use the following link: https://plugins.apps.us.bluescape.com/teams/assets/autogen/teams.zip
- If your organization uses a dedicated Bluescape instance, use the following link in the following format: https://plugins.instance-name.bluescape.com/teams/assets/autogen/teams.zip where an [instance-name] is the actual name of the instance. A dedicated instance, for example, might be the name of your company.
- Access this site: Microsoft Teams Admin Center, select Start and navigate through the prompts.
- Select Upload and select the downloaded file (teams.zip from Step 1) to complete this process. The Bluescape app will appear in the organization’s Microsoft Teams app catalog.
Once installed, learn how to add a tab and access your workspace in Microsoft Teams.
Where to Next?
- Installing the Outlook Plugin for Bluescape Meetings
- Find other Integration step-by-steps
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.