Bluescape Product FAQs

Below are some frequently asked questions, answered using links to topics within the community providing the best answers.  

What is Bluescape?

Bluescape is a visual collaboration tool designed to help people and enterprises produce their best work. Your team can interact in real-time regardless of location or time zone using a unique set of tools that improve and streamline your existing workflows.

What is a workspace in Bluescape?

Workspaces are a virtual collaboration space used for teams and individuals to collaborate with their colleagues on everything for a given project.

What content is included in a workspace?

In a shared workspace, you, along with other collaborators can include notecards, shapes, documents, templates, images, video and more. See below how to add and build workspace content.

How do I add and build content in a workspace?

Adding content in a workspace is easy using the Workspace Toolbar.

How can I collaborate in a workspace?

Adding content to a shared workspace, meeting in a workspace, and presenting workspace content are common ways you can collaborate in Bluescape.

How can I present in a workspace?

Presenting content in Bluescape allows you to showcase the diverse assets that have been added to your workspace.

What are Team Roles in Bluescape?

Team Roles control what members can do within a Team.

What are Workspace Roles in Bluescape?

Workspace roles control what a member can do within a workspace.

What are Release Notes?

Release notes publish monthly and outline what in Bluescape changed and when. Discover new features, updates and improvements and fixes.

How can I use keyboard shortcuts?

Keyboard shortcuts can reduce the time it takes to complete certain tasks in a Bluescape workspace.

What are the file types and upload limits in Bluescape?

File upload limits are defined by a byte, page, or megapixel limit.

What are the network connectivity requirements for Bluescape?

Bluescape requires a certain baseline connectivity and bandwidth to operate.

Not what you were looking for? Search the community.