You can Add a Tab and Access a Workspace in MS Teams! This is a communications tool that allows groups to host virtual meetings, chat, interact with MS Office and third-party applications, share files, and participate in other collaborative activities.
- Bluescape – MS Teams Integration
- Valid Bluescape and MS Teams accounts
- Active Member of an MS Team
- Open MS Teams and navigate to your MS Teams channel.
- Click the Add a Tab (+) button, which appears alongside your existing channel tabs.
- The Add a Tab window opens, allowing you to view and search available apps.
- Select the Bluescape app.
- Enter your Bluescape login credentials (if you have not previously entered this information) to log in. This will trigger the display of the Bluescape application window.
- Enter a Workspace name. This will auto-fill information in the Organization field (which you can accept or change).
- Click Save. The new tab appears and the specified workspace is open and visible.
- Open your MS Teams channel.
- Click the newly added tab.
- Enter your Bluescape login credentials (if you have not previously entered this information).
- The workspace you selected is now open in your tab.
Having trouble integrating MS Teams into Bluescape? We recommend MS Teams-Bluescape Integration.