Do you use Webex for your meeting needs? Bring Bluescape workspaces to these spaces quickly by leveraging our Bluescape app in Webex.
The Bluescape app is available in Webex App Hub.
Add a Workspace to Your Webex Meeting
Click here to view the steps.
- Start your Webex Meeting.
- At the bottom of the meeting window, click the Apps button.
- Search for and select Bluescape.
- Log into your existing account or create a new account.
- Select an existing workspace or create a new workspace, then click Open together.
- Begin using your fully functional Bluescape workspace.
- If you wish to close the workspace before the meeting is over, click Stop session.
If you cannot find the Bluescape App in the application list, make sure it is correctly installed for your organization to use.
Note: If the workspace is not closed before the meeting is over, it will automatically be closed when the meeting ends.
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.