|Some features included in this release may not apply to your team/organization. If you’re unsure whether your team/organization has a certain feature, please reach out to your IT department.|
|These changes are scheduled to go live on Friday, November 11 after 9 pm PST for impacted organizations.|
With summer behind us and Christmas still on the horizon, we’re excited that November brings friends and family, football, and Thanksgiving for those in the U.S.! Bluescape’s latest features will have your Thanksgiving planning complete in no time!
November brings an update for those using assistive technology to navigate Bluescape. Users can now:
- Use their keyboard and screen reader
- Add alt-text to content within the workspace
- Access, select, move, add, and edit content in the workspace
- Enable high-contrast mode
Learn more: Bluescape Accessibility Statement
When using Popsync, you can auto-open the workspace search bar when searching from popsync.io. Also, users with an existing Getty account can now download original images using Popsync by authenticating to Getty.
Learn more: Bluescape’s Popsync FAQs
Enterprise License users can now:
- Display the number of purchased licenses
- Display the roles based on roles refactoring for license consumption
- View total storage for their organization on the license page
Learn more: Managing a Bluescape Subscription
Enterprise customers who host sensitive and proprietary video assets within Bluescape workspaces can now add a burnt-in watermark to these assets before initiating the download process. This watermark burns in:
- Email address of downloading user
- IP Address
- Customizable logo
Note: Watermarking is a paid feature available to Enterprise customers only.
Where to Next?
- Help improve existing features - Share your suggestions in Product Feedback
- Drive discussion around a new feature idea - Share your Wishlist suggestion
- Search the community and discover more Bluescape
If you’re excited about these new features, click the heart to like this topic!