|Some features included in this release may not apply to your team/organization. If you’re unsure whether your team/organization has a certain feature, reach out to your IT department.|
|These changes are scheduled to go live on Friday, September 16, 2022 after 9 pm PST for impacted organizations.|
With the arrival of September, the days start to get a little shorter, coffee shops start to bring back our favorite fall-themed drinks, the kids make their way back to school, and there’s a whole list of exciting features and improvements for Bluescape users!
September brings a refresh to the Bluescape Home page, adding ease of use to how you create, share, and manage your Bluescape experience.
Bluescape customers users now have access to Personal Space for easy access to all of their work.
All users (with the exception of Virtual Private Instance, on-premise and GovCloud customers) now have a Personal Space when they sign-up for a Bluescape account. If you already have a Bluescape subscription, you don’t need to do anything; your personal space is created automatically.
- Free forever
- Create up to three workspaces
- 60MB of included storage
- Share your personal space with anyone you choose (note: users can only share the entire Personal Space and not an individual workspace at this time)
- When someone shares a personal workspace with you, it becomes a "Shared Personal Space”, and you can click to reveal the workspaces within
- The Collaborators panel is now on Bluescape Home - see team members who have access to your personal space or team members
- Easy access to favorites
- Most recent 5 favorites in Sidebar
- Additional favorites can be accessed by clicking on the > arrow
- Star a workspace to add it to the favorites list
- Global Workspace Search (all workspaces in all teams to which you have access)
- Search auto-populates with most recently visited workspaces
- Frequently visited workspaces move to the top of the search
- If more than five workspaces match your query, you can view all matches on the search results page
- Teams subscription to Bluescape
- Unlimited workspaces
- Administrators/Owners can manage members, purchase more licenses, promote/demote roles, see billing information, modify settings (change team name/update avatar)
Some Enterprise customers may not have access to the Personal Space, depending on your Bluescape deployment at this time. Inquire with your administrator if you have questions.
Learn More: Overview of Bluescape Home
The September release delivers Workspace hyperlinking to Bluescape users.
- Add a hyperlink to an object or an external website for ease of navigation
- Easily move forward and backward between linked objects in your workspace
- Send an object link to another user to access your workspace
Learn more: Two Ways to Use Workspace Hyperlinking
Popsync continues to grow! This month, we’re adding the following improvements to Popsync:
- Registration in the context of the workspace
- Users can now download images from gettyimages
- Improved resource selection
This month, we’re excited to release an update to Bluescape Meet with the following updates:
- New meeting host and organizer lobby, including a Workspace Picker
- An option to auto-admit meeting participants (no meeting room)
- 40 minutes of workspace editing
- New exit page for unauthenticated participants (guests)
- Updated meeting menu and toolbar
- A new “Rate my experience” feedback tool on the exit page
Learn more: Host Controls for Bluescape Meetings
For the September release, we’re pleased to deliver improvements to accessibility in Bluescape including:
- Improved keyboard accessibility
- Enhanced screen reader support to access content in the workspace
You asked, we listened! We’re pleased to return one-finger pan functionality to our Wall client. Wall users can now pan using one finger without unintentionally selecting objects.
Learn more: The Bluescape Wall
Bluescape remembers your settings when you change to Pan instead of Select.
Users with Edit comment permissions are now able to mark comments as Resolved.
Where to Next?
- Help improve existing features - Share your suggestions in Product Feedback
- Drive discussion around a new feature idea - Share your Wishlist suggestion
- Search the community and discover more Bluescape
If you’re excited about these new features, click the heart to like this topic!