|The below topic outlines the status of a feature that was planned for release but was held for further development. Our team is working to deploy the feature as soon as possible.|
For the June 2022 (22.06.1) release, a planned update to the Strokes feature was removed just prior to the release due to a quality issue.
The Strokes feature continues to function as it did prior to the June update.
The planned update is scheduled to go live in a hotfix (22.06.2), tentatively set to release on June 16, 2022.
This feature allows you to/allows for:
- Annotate across document and image boundaries
- Annotate or draw on top of objects like text, notecards, and shapes
- Draw on top of images and documents (only works on closed documents)
- Erase strokes without masking marks
- Improved consistency using the drawing tool on iPad (Android functionality is also available)
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.