After you replace the Wall controller with a new Dell Windows controller, the 3:4 Wall monitor setup is unstable or “jittering”.
Use the following troubleshooting steps to attempt to resolve the issue:
- Verify the “Vertical Sync” is set to “Adaptive” in the graphic card control panel.
- Verify the “GPU management (power management mode) max performance” in the graphic card control panel.
- Verify the “triple buffering settings turned on” in the graphic card control panel.
- Verify the NVIDIA Mosaic configuration is showing in the recommended order. If needed, change the monitor connecting to the controller to correct the order.
- Verify the Refresh rate = 60 hz in the graphic card control panel.
- Verify what the resolution is set to for example, 1920x1080 and total resolution 7680x3240.
- Verify they have the correct configuration files and other suggestions in Bluescape on Multiple Monitors: Windows
- Verify that you have the correct display settings and configuration files outlined in Bluescape on Multiple Monitors: Windows
Where to Next?
Still have questions? Reply, and the community will come to your aid.