In Bluescape, when you have a workspace timer running and you refresh your browser, the timer disappears.
- Open a workspace in Bluescape.
- Select Add content > Timer
- Specify the amount of time (MM:SS).
- Select Start timer. The timer widget appears at the top of your screen.
- Refresh your browser (or copy/paste the browser URL and navigate back to Bluescape Home and paste the URL in your address bar and press Enter).
You return to the workspace, the timer is still active and at the expected time.
The timer disappears.
As a workaround to this issue, navigate back to Home and reopen the workspace by selecting the workspace card (not by the URL).
If you are experiencing this issue, please react to this topic and help our product team understand the scope of impact on our members.