I am unable to upload Documents and PowerPoints to a Bluescape Workspace in Chrome. They show as ‘Uploading’. In other browsers they work so I am not sure if there are settings within my browser I need to change. Please advise. Thank you!
First and foremost, welcome to the Community! Here are some basic troubleshooting steps that are known to help with intermittent upload issues.
- Make sure you’re on a fast, reliable internet connection.
- If using a Web browser, Make sure your browser is up to date. If you are not using the latest version, update your browser.
- Restart your browser. If your browser has been running for a long time, its application memory could impact Bluescape performance. Restarting the browser refreshes the application memory.
- Open the workspace in a new Incognito or Private browser window. This should bypass any environmental issues with your browser (i.e., corrupt cache or cookies, and interference from browser extensions). For information on how to do this, see How do I open an incognito or private browser window?
if you’re using Chrome or Microsoft Edge and your browser doesn’t support this feature, you can try opening a new user profile.
For more information, see Create a User Profile in Chrome.
- Open the workspace in a different browser.
- Close all unnecessary browser tabs. Each tab uses additional memory that could impact Bluescape’s overall performance.
- Disable any browser extensions, then restart your browser. Note that in most cases, running a browser in Incognito/Private mode disables extensions, but users can set up extensions to run even in Incognito/Private mode. For more information, see Disabling Chrome Extensions.
- Clear browser cookies and/or cache, then restart your browser. For more information, see Clearing Chrome Cache & Cookies.
If you still need help, please contact email@example.com and provide as much of the following information as you can:
- A detailed description of the issue. Be specific in the details:
- Steps to reproduce the issue.
- The URL to your workspace.
- A screenshot or video that shows the problem and any errors that show up.
- Frequency – Does this occur every time, occasionally, only from certain locations (i.e., home vs. office)?
- Number of users impacted.
- Is the issue specific to one workspace, or is it a larger/global issue?
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.