Screenshot or image download of my Worspace

In order to share the results of a collaboration I would need to download the the workspace as document (.png, .jpg or similar) to zoom into. The current option of creating a download only delivers with insufficient quality (resolution is very low and therefore hard/impossible to read). Additionally firefox and chrome crash occasionally when trying to create download.

Hi, @Densom.
We are actively working to connect with the proper subject matter expert and gather up-to-date information for you. We will either share our findings or reach out to you for more information as soon as we are able. Thank you for being so patient. :smiley:

Thank you for reaching out. At this time there is no way to save/export a Full workspace locally to a PC. We do have a few workarounds that could be an alternative.

1. One option would be to select the objects one by one, download them to your computer.
  2. You could also use the browser’s print option and try to print it as a PDF may be a second option. However, this would not get the documents uploaded to the workspace.

To aid in our investigation of the issue you are experiencing when creating a download. Can we please get the steps you are taking to create the download?

In addition, do you experience the quality issue if you are in an incognito browser window?

1. Click on the Menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen. (three little dots)
  2. Click the New Incognito Window (Chrome) or New InPrivate Window (Edge).

A ticket has been created: [Discourse] Screenshot or image download of my Worspace

Hello @Densom ,
I wanted to circle back to you and offer an alternative. If you have the results of the collaboration in a portion of the workspace or a canvas, you could now use our PDF export option. Here are more details on how to - Using the Export to PDF Function in a Workspace