In Bluescape, when you are in the workspace as a non-facilitator, and a facilitator hides and then deletes a canvas, you continue to see the hidden canvas.
Prerequisite: 2 users must be in the workspace
- User A is an owner/facilitator
- User B is a non-facilitator (viewer, commenter, editor)
- User A adds a canvas to the workspace.
- User A adds content to the canvas (for example, a notecard).
- User A hides the canvas.
- User A uses the selector tool to select the entire canvas.
- User A presses the backspace key to delete the canvas.
After Step 5, User B sees the hidden canvas deleted. The canvas is gone from the workspace.
After Step 5, User B still sees the hidden canvas. The canvas is not deleted in their viewport.
As a workaround to this issue, refresh the page to remove the deleted canvas.