In Bluescape, when you use the Hide/Reveal Canvas feature, non-facilitators are unable to see the hidden canvas moving.
Prerequisite: Join the workspace as two users
- User A is an owner/facilitator
- User B is a non-facilitator (viewer, commenter, editor)
- User A hides a canvas.
- User A adds a notecard that slightly overlaps the hidden canvas.
- User A group selects the overlapping notecard and the hidden canvas.
- User A moves the selected content around.
- User B observes their own viewport when User A is moving the highlighted content around.
User B (viewer, commenter, or editor) sees both the notecard and the hidden canvas moving around as a group.
User B (viewer, commenter, or editor) sees only the notecard moving. The hidden canvas stays stationary in their viewport even though it shows as moving in User A’s viewport.