In Bluescape, when you use the Hide/Reveal canvas function, non-facilitators continue to see a deleted hidden canvas.
Steps to reproduce
Prerequisite: Join the workspace as two users.
- User A is an owner/facilitator
- User B is a non-facilitator (viewer, commenter, editor)
- User A adds a canvas to the workspace.
- User A adds content to the canvas (e.g. a notecard).
- User A hides the canvas.
- User A uses the selector tool to select the entire canvas.
- User A presses the backspace key to delete the canvas.
After Step 5, User B sees the hidden canvas deleted. The canvas is gone from the workspace.
After Step 5, User B still sees the hidden canvas. The canvas is not deleted in their viewport. Refreshing the page causes the deleted canvas to be removed.
Our team is working towards a solution. We encourage you to follow this topic, as information is subject to change.
If you are experiencing this issue, please react to this topic and help our product team understand the scope of impact on our members.