In Bluescape, when you use the Hide/Reveal canvas function, non-facilitators continue to see a deleted hidden canvas.
Prerequisite: Join the workspace as two users.
- User A is an owner/facilitator
- User B is a non-facilitator (viewer, commenter, editor)
- User A adds a canvas to the workspace.
- User A adds content to the canvas (e.g. a notecard).
- User A hides the canvas.
- User A uses the selector tool to select the entire canvas.
- User A presses the backspace key to delete the canvas.
After Step 5, User B sees the hidden canvas deleted. The canvas is gone from the workspace.
After Step 5, User B still sees the hidden canvas. The canvas is not deleted in their viewport. Refreshing the page causes the deleted canvas to be removed.