|The below topic outlines a known issue that members may encounter. Bluescape is aware of this issue and is actively working on a resolution.|
In Bluescape, as the owner of an Enterprise workspace inside a team with at least one email domain blocked, with team members on a blocked domain, a “Blocked Domain…” message appears, and the Send/Invite function stops working.
- Inside a team with at least one email domain blocked, log on as a workspace owner.
- Log on to Bluescape Home.
- Click on the Email field and manually input an email of one of the members whose email address matches a blocked domain.
- Select an email address from the suggestion.
- Close the Share dialog and launch it again.
- Copy/paste the email of a team member whose email address is on a blocked domain.
- Select it from Suggestion.
The email selects once successfully. The Send invite button remains functional. No error message appears.
The email appears in a red color type and is visible twice, once with the Email and once with the Name entries. The Send invite button disables. An error message appears regarding the blocked domain for Visitor. You are only able to select a team member using the auto-complete function.
This issue is tentatively scheduled for resolution in the 22.12.2 release.
Where to Next?
- Help improve existing features - Share your suggestions in Product Feedback
- Drive discussion around a new feature idea - Share your Wishlist suggestion
- Search the community and discover more Bluescape
If you’re excited about these new features, click the heart to like this topic!