|This topic is not relevant to all Bluescape members and may not apply to all teams/organizations. If you’re unsure whether your team/organization has this feature, please contact your IT department.|
You can create a personalized meeting room to share with key collaborators by creating a custom URL - a creative space to call your own.
- Members receive their own meeting room associated with their Personal Meeting Room URL accessible using Bluescape Home
- Anonymous members may access meetings for the duration of the meeting (40-minute limit)
- Enabled cross-tab messaging for notifications and leader-follower
- Paid subscription members can also now access the Bluescape Microsoft Outlook Plugin
- Meeting hosts can disable anonymous access and meetings where access is disabled at the Organization level
Non-members can join Bluescape here.
- Go to Bluescape Home.
- Select Profile. The Personal preferences screen appears.
- Enter your new Personal Meeting Room ID.
- Press Save changes.
Your Personal Meeting Room name must contain a minimum of 6 characters, using letters, numbers, periods, and hyphens (a-z, A-Z, 0-9, ‘.’, ‘-’). No spaces or other special characters are accepted. A maximum of 128 characters is permitted. An error message appears if you attempt to use a character that is not supported.
Note: Personal meeting room URLs are unique and cannot be shared between accounts. If you change your personal meeting room, no one else may take the name. You can change your meeting room name back at any time.
Yes. Anyone can reserve a room, even if you currently don’t have a Bluescape subscription.
For the Personal Meeting Room URL to function, Org Admins overseeing a Virtual Private Instance of Bluescape must have the following flag enabled:
isUnauthenticatedAccessEnabled = true
Using any links in the organization require that flag to be true as well.
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.