Bluescape Board Freeze Up Navigation Pan and Zoom Issue

I am experiencing my Bluescape boards freezing up as I pan around and zoom in and out in them. It doesn’t seem to make a difference if I am on the desktop app or on website page in Google Chrome. Why is this happening? Anyone else experiencing freeze up? I either sit and wait for it to respond, or refresh the page. Its annoying. How do we get this fixed?

Thanks,

Eric

Hey @eric-holt-DU. Let’s get you back on track. Would you be able to share what kind of content is in your workspace? Are there a lot of images, documents, or other object types? Also, is this a workspace you’ve created recently?

My boards content are the equivalent of an everything bagel. Its happening on older and newer boards. I would be happy to link you into any of the boards for you to see and experience.

Two things:

1. I’m a big fan of everything bagels.
  2. Taking a look at the workspace is just what we need. Our support team will reach out via your submitted ticket to further assist.

We’ll make sure you’re taken care of.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @eric-holt-DU :wave: Have you noticed any improvements in the past couple of days regarding panning and zooming around your workspaces? We addressed some key performance areas for pan and zoom with our latest release (23.03.1). I’m eager to hear your thoughts since you encountered issues with your workspaces.