In Bluescape, if you do not receive an email asking you to verify your email address, and you suspect that you may have entered an invalid email address, you are unable to modify the email address provided to claim your workspace.
- Go to the landing page.
- Perform a posync search.
- Once inside the scratch workspace, click on Save workspace.
- Select Create account.
- Select Log in using Email.
- Enter a non-registered user email address.
- Go through the signup process until email verification is required.
- Change that email address after the signup process is complete.
You can change/correct the email address that was initially entered.
Once the signup flow is complete, there’s no way for you to correct the invalid email address. This means that if you did not receive a verification email because of a typo, for example, there’s no way for you to claim the workspace.
As a workaround to this issue: