In Bluescape, when you attempt to change the Share setting on an existing custom template, the settings change is unsuccessful.
Steps to reproduce
- Open a new workspace in Bluescape.
- Add any content in the workspace.
- Select the added content.
- Select (More options) > Create Template > Add.
- Locate the newly created template under “Custom” templates.
- Select > Share.
- Select the Share with Org option or Share with individual(s) > Share.
The share permissions update to your new preferences as expected.
The share permissions do not change.
Our team is working towards a solution. We encourage you to follow this topic, as information is subject to change.
If you are experiencing this issue, please react to this topic and help our product team understand the scope of impact on our members.