In Bluescape, when you use a custom filter for images while using Activity Feed, a “Sorry, no matches were found” message appears when image results should be present. Activity Feed may also not respect time zones when applying filters.
- Open a workspace.
- From the menu, select Activity Feed.
- Select the (Filter) toggle.
- Select Custom interval and enter a date (for example, from July 11 and to date July 11 to view all events for that date).
- Select Add interval. Note that all activities for your specific date(s) are present.
- Under Object type, select Image. and observe the feed list.
The feed list should display image elements added or modified in the custom interval.
A “Sorry, no matches were found” message appears.