|The below topic outlines a known issue that members may encounter. Bluescape is aware of this issue and is actively working on a resolution.|
Update: The issue outlined below was due to change Microsoft made. It appears this has been resolved. Our team is in communication with the Microsft team to confirm the update is permanent.
- Navigate to any Bluescape workspace with an existing OneDrive Link document and/or upload a new document.
- Click Open.
- An error message displays “Refused to connect”.
Selecting “Open” on any OneDrive Link document should result in the member being able to view the document in Bluescape.
Selecting Open on any OneDrive Link document results in a “refused to connect” error message and does not allow the Member to view the document.
Follow the steps outlined below:
- Select the OneDrive Link document, and click the ellipsis menu.
- Click the (More Options) icon.
- Select Open in Office 365 instead of using the Open button. This will open the document for editing in an alternate browser tab.
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.