|The below topic outlines a known issue that members may encounter. Bluescape is aware of this issue and is actively working on a resolution.|
When you attempt to add an icon from the Google Cloud Platform Icon Library, the individual icon appears as a black square.
Steps to reproduce
- Navigate to any of your Bluescape workspaces.
- Click Shapes and Icons from the toolbar.
- Select Icon Library and change the icon set to Google Cloud Platform.
The icons appear as expected.
Many icons appear as black squares, regardless of their placement within the workspace.
The status of this issue is Open. Watch this article for status updates.
Where to Next?
- Help improve existing features - Share your suggestions in Product Feedback
- Drive discussion around a new feature idea - Share your Wishlist suggestion
- Search the community and discover more Bluescape