When using Bluescape, if you place a notecard, add text to it, change its shape, and then resize the shape’s bounding box in a way that distorts the original notecard’s aspect ratio, the text does not adjust to the new shape’s aspect ratio.
- Place a notecard in a workspace
- Add some text to the notecard.
- Change its geometry to another shape (for example, a circle).
- Resize the shape’s bounding box to break the aspect ratio of the original notecard size.
- Change geometry back to a notecard.
The shape returns to a notecard with square geometry (as in Step 1).
The notecard maintains the geometry of the shape (as in Step 4).