Breakout rooms in Bluescape meetings?

Hi! Is there a way to add breakout rooms to a Bluescape meeting, where users can break into teams and have a/v just in those rooms for a portion of the meeting?

If not, is there a plan to add this in the future?

Thanks!

Hi, @Rachele_Maurer. I’ve moved your post from Support to Product Feedback to give other community members the option to :arrow_up: Vote for this feature suggestion.

Currently, we do not support breakout rooms in Bluescape Meetings. There are many ways we plan to expand meeting functionality, and this is not currently being worked on.

Is there a specific scenario where you would like to use breakout rooms?

Is there a specific scenario where you would like to use breakout rooms?

For sure!!

I use breakout rooms when teaching classes, putting people into groups so they can do activities and have discussions in a smaller context from time to time.

I also use breakout rooms in PI Planning - each team gets a breakout room to plan, then we can come back to the main group when we need to all be together.

I would also use breakout rooms for large-group coaching / workshops, again to send people off to do team activities and then come back and share as a whole.

I could use using breakout rooms in the same way if I were doing a public webinar that had an interactive element to it.

Thanks!

1 Like