Workspace Owners looking for Report/Export

I had a request from a Workspace owner that is looking for a shareable/portable user action & event audit capability for their workspace. The use case seems to be that once the workspace is archived/access removed, they would like a capability to receive a disseminatable/portable report of actions and inputs (basic CRUD) from users of a workspace.

I imagine all the actions are already stored and logged in mongo/S3, so it would be a matter of creating said report/export and allowing a UI option to allow workspace owners to run it at will (maybe with various filters?). This report/export could also support use cases where brainstorming has a follow-up, more structured format for use in other tools (i.e., excel, parsing tools, hadoop, etc).

1 Like

Hey Nate. I checked with our product team and in our current state, this is something that would take a large engineering effort and not by member action. The good news is our product team is in active discussion and research to find a solution. We hope to see this added to the roadmap soon!

1 Like

A ticket has been created: [Discourse] Workspace Owners looking for user activity report with option to export