You can connect Bluescape with Slack, which automatically posts any comments made in a workspace to a particular Slack channel. This enables seamless communication between a channel’s team members and collaborators in Bluescape.
Object-Level Comments. When you or a collaborator comments on a workspace object (for example, a Canvas, image, etc.), a message sends to the linked Slack channel. The message contains a link to go back to the Bluescape workspace to provide feedback
Note: Synchronization from a Slack channel back to the workspace is not supported.
Meeting Start Event. The message is placed in the linked Slack channel when you or a collaborator starts a workspace meeting. The message contains meeting links, so you can use them to join the meeting.
Document Upload/Creation Event. When you or a collaborator upload a document to the workspace, a message sends to the linked Slack channel. The message contains a link to go back to Bluescape Workspace and see the document.
- Slack integration is enabled in your environment
- You are the owner of the workspace
- Open your workspace in Bluescape.
- Select the (comments) icon. Since your Slack integration is enabled and you are the owner of the workspace, the following appears:
Select Let’s do it.
- Click on Continue with the integration.
- A permissions dialog appears. Select Allow.
- Close the dialog box that appears.
- Select a channel and click Connect.
After the integration is complete, all Workspace collaborators may use it. Collaborators see the following in the comments panel:
The sub-menu allows you to go to Slack (open the channel in Slack – this is like a link) and the option to Disconnect from Slack (this is available only for the workspace owner)
Create a comment on any workspace object (for example, an image)
Note: Mentions are supported
Start a meeting – the following message appears in the channel:
Upload a file (for example, a .png image)
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.