After you complete a Popsync search, you cannot claim the workspace if you had previously created a Bluescape visitor account.
Steps to reproduce
- As a visitor, have the workspace owner share the workspace with you.
- Go through the registration process and become a guest.
- Open a new tab and access Popsync.io.
- Enter a search string and press Search.
- Once the workspace is created and populated, click the Save workspace button and follow the instructions.
- You can either go to your mailbox, follow the instructions, or go to My Bluescape Home and click on the Unsaved tab.
- Click on the unsaved workspace in the Unsaved tab, fill out the entries in the dialog box and save the workspace.
You can save the workspace or receive instructions on the next steps required to save the workspace.
As a Guest and not in an organization, you cannot populate the field that appears and cannot save your workspace.
This issue may occur if you are a registered guest in another team but do not have your own space (team) to save the workspace.