New Feature Request: Find User šŸ”

New Feature Request: Find User

Hi Bluescape team - I had someone ask me if this feature existed, and to be honest i had never thought about it, but now that I haveā€¦ I felt like I needed to share. Often, when collaborating in a workspace, User A is talking about an item that isnā€™t on User Bā€™s screen. The existing fix is to have User B ā€˜followā€™ User A. But this changes the default UI mode, and places a User B into ā€œfollow mode;ā€ which means User B either has to know how to press escape in order revert back to edit/add content, or navigate back to the user list and ā€œstop followingā€ User A.

Having a ā€œFind Userā€ feature would allow User B to see what User A is talking about by jumping User Bā€™s view to User Aā€™s, but with out changing the mode or needing to have knowledge of how to ā€˜escapeā€™ back to add content, or draw/write without fear of the leader panning away and drawing accidental lines across the workspace. (yes, this happens frequently).

Thoughts?

Nate @ bcore

Hi Nate

Thanks for sharing. We are currently talking about the ā€œfollowā€ experience and there may end up being different ways of a user to bring another to their view. Stay tuned as we scope this and we will get your feedback.

Matt

A ticket has been created: [Discourse] New Feature Request: Find User :mag: