Expanding a PDF & linking each page

Hey! I’m looking to link a multi page pdf. I figured out how to link the pdf via one drive link, but you can only view 1 page at a time & I would like to do both. Expand the pdf & have it sync with updates.

Thanks so much!

Hi @Heather_Strickland :wave:

When the linked One Drive PDF is loaded in the workspace, do you see an Open button? Once you click open, you can scroll through all the pages in your linked PDF and view changes made to the document.

Is this what you mean by expand the PDF - to view more pages?

You can learn more in our Linked Documents Overview

Hey! I was hoping to do both. Have the pdf expanded so you can see all 12 pages at once (visually how a expanded pdf looks) & it sync updates. Is that a capability?

Thanks so much!

@Heather_Strickland The OneDrive link is an iFrame in the workspace so it doesn’t have the extract option you’re referring to, to expand a pdf.

Uploaded PDFs allow you to extract pages as individual assets, but do not sync updates.

I can pass along your use case and what you’re trying to achieve for future product consideration. :slight_smile:

That would be great, thanks so much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.