Deleted assets keep reappearing

I deleted some assets on a workspace, but they won’t stay deleted – each time I refresh the workspace, they show back up.

Hi @pltkgvsu,

Hmm, this does not sound like the intended behavior of our product. Let’s help get to the bottom of this!

Could you kindly let us know what you’re using Bluescape on? Is it the web browser or the app?

Are you group selecting a large group of assets and then deleting them? Or are you selecting individual assets to delete?

Once we have more information, we can work to try and reproduce and get the correct team involved to help find the cause of the issue.

Thank you!

I have tried to fix this on both. I believe originally I did select multiple assets and delete. It comes back still looking like it is still selected as a group. I have gone in and deleted each item individually – multiple times on both platforms, but it still pops back as soon as I refresh.

Hello, this is Greg from the Support Team. I have a few questions below to assist with possibly identifying what could be the cause of this issue.

1. Are there any other users currently in this workspace? If so, would it be possible to have them exit?
  2. Can you add a new asset to the workspace and then remove that one? Does this issue only occur to specific ones?
  3. Can you try removing these assets in another web browser? If you can not, please completely log out of Bluescape and log back in, or completely exit the browser you are currently using.
  4. When you re-enter this workspace, are the assets you wish to remove already selected?

[https://avatars.discourse-cdn.com/v4/letter/g/71c47a/45.png]
Greghttps://community.bluescape.com/u/greg Support Team
October 6

Hello, this is Greg from the Support Team. I have a few questions below to assist with possibly identifying what could be the cause of this issue.

1. Are there any other users currently in this workspace? If so, would it be possible to have them exit?
    I have tried deleting with only me in the workspace.

2. Can you add a new asset to the workspace and then remove that one? Does this issue only occur to specific ones?
    Only with the specific ones.

3. Can you try removing these assets in another web browser? If you can not, please completely log out of Bluescape and log back in, or completely exit the browser you are currently using.
    I have tried with both Firefox and Chrome. I just logged out and back in and it still returned after deleting.

4. When you re-enter this workspace, are the assets you wish to remove already selected?
    Yes they are.

This looks to be a very rare known issue where assets become stuck in the selection and cannot be removed or adjusted.

We have a method of freeing the selected assets. I would like to open a Support ticket with you and continue our conversation on how we can fix this issue. Is the email attached to @pltkgvsu ok to reach out to you on?

Greg –

Yes that is a good contact email.

Pamela

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This issue was fully resolved in our June (23.06.1). Please let us know if you experience this again.