Bluescape users can add a comment to any frame of a video. Granular commenting using frame-by-frame and location-level annotation of video can enhance and streamline the video approval process.
- Select a video in your workspace.
- Select (Play).
- Pause the video on a frame you want to comment on.
- Select (Chat & Comments) from the video toolbar (or from the upper right of your workspace).
- Hover your cursor over the video. The cursor becomes a (Comment) box, and a pane appears at the right of your workspace.
- Enter your comment in the Comments box on the lower right of your workspace.
- Select , and your comment appears in the right pane with a time stamp for collaborators to review.
You can add additional comments to any frame and location throughout your video.