Ability to preview templates before placing in workspace

Templates are awesome! But I might be more inclined to use them if I could preview what they looked like (as beautifully displayed above) by hovering my cursor over the template icons.

Hi @jstanten! :wave: First off, thank you for posting in the community. It’s wonderful to have you here. :smiley:

I saw your comment was added initially to Templates Library Topic, and I think it deserves its own topic! I’ve moved it here in the feedback section of the community to enable other users to vote for your feedback and see what others think of your fantastic idea. :bulb:

1 Like

Thanks @Lauren! I am sadly just beginning to discover how cool our Bluescape community is, so I’ll try to pop in here more often (hopefully with something productive to say!)!

3 Likes

Improvements are steadily being made to Bluescape templates so users can quickly find the structure they need to implement specific workflows.

A massive step in the right direction: template previews, :tada: as seen in the template library.

Thanks for your feedback @jstanten. If you have any other suggested improvements, please share so we can continue delivering the best experience for users. :bluescape_home: