|The below topic outlines a known issue that members may encounter. Bluescape is aware of this issue and is actively working on a resolution.|
In Bluescape, using Microsoft Windows, when you attempt to log on, you are redirected back to the sign-in page. Following your log on attempt, Sophos throws a “Lockdown malicious behavior presented in Bluescape” message.
Steps to reproduce
- Download the Bluescape Native App.
- Open the app and enter your authentication details.
- Quit the Native App.
- Select a link that opens in Bluescape.
The Bluescape app opens successfully.
After entering your authentication details, you return to the login page, and Sophos throws a “Lockdown malicious behavior presented in Bluescape” message.
This issue was observed in (but may not be limited to):
- Bluescape Native App on Microsoft Windows
- Sophos Endpoint Agent
As a workaround to this issue, the popup can be safely ignored. Bluescape should continue to function as expected.
The status of this issue is Open. Follow this topic for status updates.
Where to Next?
- Help improve existing features - Share your suggestions in Product Feedback
- Drive discussion around a new feature idea - Share your Wishlist suggestion
- Search the community and discover more Bluescape