Request for more, or specific, icons to be added to icon library

Hi Bluescape Team,

I’d like to know if there is a process by which we might request adds to the icon library. While there are many icons to choose from already, sometimes there’s just one or two missing for a workspace that really don’t have any acceptable substitute. Is there a way we can ask for specific icons to be added?

Thanks,
Nate

Hi @Nate. To get a better understanding of what you’re looking for, what specific icons are you wishing to be added to the icon library? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Kristen, I only have a few icons off the top of my head that I’ve looked for but have been unable to find. I imagine others may also have specific request, but here are my top suggestions:

1. People Icons (a diverse range of either people or busts) to use to indicate humans in workflows.
  2. Common text/symbols - but as icons. Exclamation mark, question mark, ampersand, etc.
  3. Office Buildings / structures representation
  4. Common emojis (Smileys, heart, thumbs up, etc.)
  5. Lightbulb, hand gestures, common street signs

Thats all I can think of this morning… but for sure there are more.

Thanks - Nate

Thanks for the list, Nate. To answer your question of how you request more icons - you post here asking for them. :slight_smile:

I’ve submitted this request to our development team. We will keep you informed of the status.

1 Like