Learn More: March 2023 Release Notes Summary
|These changes are scheduled to go live on Thursday, March 9 after 9 pm PST for impacted organizations.|
organizationswas added to
userto allow instance admins the ability to view organizations for a specific user or users
- PATCH for Browser: after modifying height/width, the preview image does not scale or changes (WEBC-10223)
- Getting status code 200 OK while updating elements with type only and no actual changes (ELE-677).
- element rotation/cropping APIs are now allowed in our clients without API support (coming in future release)
- Stroke scale does not account for stroke brushWidth (ELE-622)
- totalItems field returns null when passed as part of a fragment (AD-11423)
- GraphQL gateway returns error code 500 for other backend errors, such as 401, 403, 404, it is necessary to examine error message in detail to get correct error (AD-11474)
- element rotation and crop are now allowed in our clients without API support (coming in future release)
Where to Next?
- Tell your API success story
- Help improve existing features - Share your Product Feedback
- Search the community and discover more Bluescape
If you’re excited about these new changes, click the heart to like this topic!