Learn More: August 2023 Release Notes Summary
- assertionConsumerServiceUrl, autoProvisionUrl, entityId, singleSignOnUrl were removed from IdentityProvider
configurationto identityProvider which is used by the customer to configure SSO using SAML to communicate and sign on to Bluescape.
editorAccessExpiresAtto workspace collaborator
acceptWorkspaceAccessRequestmutation to allow workspace owner/editor to accept workspace access request
muteWorkspaceAccessRequestto mute workspace access request for the current user. Muted request will not be shown in a notification when user joins the workspace. Muted requests are still valid and can be queried.
- PATCH for Browser: after modifying height/width, the preview image does not scale or changes (WEBC-10223)
- Getting status code 200 OK while updating elements with type only and no actual changes (ELE-677).
- cropping is not working when creating a new image element (ELE-1026)
- createReaction mutation: an actor can create multiple Reactions of different types on an element, but only one reaction of specific type per actor is allowed. An UNPROCESSABLE_ENTITY error will be returned if a reaction of specific type by this actor already exists on the element
- Stroke scale does not account for stroke brushWidth (ELE-622)
- totalItems field returns null when passed as part of a fragment (AD-11423)
- GraphQL gateway returns error code 500 for other backend errors, such as 401, 403, 404, it is necessary to examine error message in detail to get correct error (AD-11474)
- Not able to crop the image with