Found it very counter-intuitive to register and use Bluescape

I am sorry that I have to say that. But you may understand why I said that after trying for two days with either microsoft or google. Even the links found in this community all don’t work. They took me back to the same login page, and then OIDC error.

I can’t start the login from the bluescape SW I downloaded to my desktop.It says that I have to log in from my browser.

going around in circle.

sorry

Hello @fongrx7 ,

Thank you for sharing this feedback. I would be happy to help you log in for the first time. Could you please verify that the email address you are attempting to use is the same @gmail.com email you used to create this post & register with the Community? In addition, is your email the owner of an existing Bluescape Team, or have you been invited to a team?

Best Regards,
Cody Bentley

Hi Cody

Thanks for getting back to me.

The situation was that I couldn’t find a way to register with Bluescape successfully with this email. At the login page, I tried to use “google” or “microsoft” to log in, then received OIDC failure. Without any success, I finally decided to register with the Bludscape community for help. To my surprise, I was able to register with the community, but not Bluescape.

I don’t own a team, and this email address never got invited to a team. I just want to try out the product to evaluate the usabilities of it.

Thanks

Li

Hi @fongrx7,

I see you have been communicating with @Sarah_Leonhardt1 as well. Bluescape has found that custom, contract-based plans allow us to better support our customers. To that end, we are sunsetting our subscription-based service plans (Bluescape Go, Pro, and Business), and are in the process of updating our Subscription FAQ content in the Bluescape Community forum.

If you are interested in receiving a custom quote and demo of Bluescape for enterprise or public sector business, please fill out this form, and we will schedule one with you right away.

Best Regards,
Cody