In Bluescape when a workspace owner grants access to another user, the workspace does not load automatically.
Steps to reproduce
- As a workspace owner, copy and send a link to that workspace to a user.
- Allow the user to open the workspace link.
- The user should select the Request Access button. A popup appears for the workspace owner.
- Press Manage on the user-initiated popup.
- Grant the user access to the workspace.
The user can access the workspace.
The user must refresh their workspace in order to access the workspace.
Our team is working towards a solution. We encourage you to follow this topic, as information is subject to change.
If you are experiencing this issue, please react to this topic and help our product team understand the scope of impact on our members.